Starbucks, which is founded by Mr. Baldwin, Mr. Bowker, Mr. Siegel in the year of 1971 across the way in Seattle market.
The three founders of Starbucks have common thing which is they love coffee and tea. They borrowed some money to open their first star bucks store.
Mr. Peet (coffee roasting entrepreneur) was major inspiration to three founders of star bucks or open the star buck store. Mr. Peet was begun with importing tiny arabica coffee in to the united states in year 1950.
By the time of 1980, there are 4 other stores of star bucks was opened in Seattle which is popular for top quality fresh roasted coffees.
Starbucks offered products
Starbucks is offering mainly coffee to their customers but other than that they also offer some hand-crafted beverages, pastries. And in some other markets they also give sandwiches and salads too.
- In beverages – Italian espresso, cold beverages, roasted whole bean coffees, tea products, sodas, fruit juices, brewed liquids.
- Food- salads, ice creams, pastries, sandwiches.
- Non- food items – coffeemakers, Season wise novelty items, media bar, Starbucks card, travel tumblers, coffee grinders.
Working shifts of Starbucks:
Generally, the restaurant team members working in shift which is started at 4.00 am of morning and ended on 11.00 am. In this morning shift, every employee of the restaurant tries to treat every visited customer with kindness.
Most of the evening shifts are in span between 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm or 4.00pm to 8.00 pm. The shift schedule is different as per the location of the restaurant. If the rush of customer is more then restaurant will close than the regular closing time.
The positions of the restaurant team members:
- Barista –
- The team who is responsible for making a good relationship with community members.
- This is primary point of contact.
- An average salary per hour is $9.
- Store Manager –
- The store manager has responsibilities like building and leading great teams, increase sells, integrate Starbucks with community etc.
- The Starting salary per hour is $13.
- District Manager –
- They are working with more than 10 stores closely. The responsibilities like to motivate, coach an strengthen the retailers and working in management.
- The annual salary between $46,600 and $105,900.
- The plus bonuses also given and it reaches upto $24,600.
- Administrative assistance –
- The responsibilities like organize and schedule meetings.
- The annual salary between $27,600 and $65,000.
- Shift Supervisor.
Starbucks logo consist neither siren or the mermaid, but mixture of both.in mythology this represent Melusine.
She shows as being more serpentine than fish’s bottom half. Because of just aesthetic design of logo two tails figure was chosen over one tail. Two tails image create symmetrical design around image with we are so familiar. There are many theories involve in Starbucks logo. Theory of history which represents maritime of Seattle Washington past. There is also involution of the other is conspiracy theories.
Read More: Where to buy electric shavers
Generally, the Starbucks working is scheduled in between span of 4.00 to 11.00 am is morning shift and the evening shift is between 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm or 4.00pm to 8.00 pm.
You can check the updated schedule by using Starbucks android app or through the online official website.